- Did anyone promise you a ‘good job’?
- Did you pay money to secure the job you were promised?
- Was your passport taken from you when you arrived?
- Were you told that you would have to work for free to repay the debt?
- Does anyone force you to work?
- Are you prevented from leaving the house or calling people?
- Are you forced to have sexual intercourse?
- Have you been subject to any physical abuse?
- Have you or your family been subjected to threats?
If you answer ‘yes’ to some of these questions, you could be a victim of human traffickers
What are your rights?
Every human being has the right to live freely and with dignity:
- No one has the right to harm or abuse you
- No one has the right to force you to work
- No one has the right to force you to have sexual intercourse
- You are entitled to be paid for your work
- You have the right to work in a safe healthy place
- No one has the right to threaten you or your family
If you can free yourself
You should know that you can stay temporarily in the United Arab Emirates and get support and help such as accommodation; medical care and legal consultation.
- We can help you
- We are a non-governmental and non-profit organisation
- We provide you with comprehensive support
- Our services are free-of-charge
- We treat your case as confidential and will respect your privacy
- We can speak your language
- We will help you know your legal rights and to get back to your country safe and sound
Don’t hesitate to call us on the hot line: 800SAVE